- Product Description
- The main Advantages
- Basic parameters
- Small size, the glass tube tag has diverse dimension. its size is similar to rice grain, or even smaller.
- Versatility,the glass tube tag can provide a variety of chip and size options in low-frequency and high-frequency.
- High Q-value and sensitivity, the glass tube tag is integrated molded produced, and its embedded electronic chip is not interfered by the outside elements.
- Heat resistance,the glass tube tag can withstand its temperature shift and exert stability.
- Adaptability, the glass tube tag is not subject to the impact most of the chemical substances and the liquid can be read stably.
- Anti-interference,the glass tube tag is not easy to interference in the harsh environment and work well on metal.
- Available anti-collision in LF and HF
- Memory storage options: from 64 bit read-only to 2048 bit read-write
- Standard lengths from 0.31 in (8 mm) to 0.86 in (22.5 mm); custom sizes available
- Embeddable in a broad spectrum of potential enclosure materials
- Unlimited resistance to water and chemical absorption
- High stability over fluctuating temperatures
- RFID Glass Tags: Unique 125KHz, 131KHz, 134.2KHz, 13.56MHz
- Chip Type: Unique, EM4305, FDX-b BDE, HDX BDE, VIGO, I-Code SLIx
- RFID Glass Tag Size: 12mm, 13mm, 9mm, 22mm, 22.5mm
|PIT Transponder Parameters|
|Protocol||ISO 11784/11785 ISO14443A/ISO15693|
|Microchip Type||EM4100/EM4305/NTAG213/I CODEetc|
|Data Memory||64bit/512 bit/144 byte /1024byte|
|Dimension||Ø 2.12 x 12 mm|
|Optional Size||Ø1.25*7mm Ø1.4*8mm Ø3*13mm Ø3*15mm Ø4*22mm Ø4*30mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C - +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - +90°C|
|Implanted Way||Subcutaneous tissue implantation / injection|
|Life Span||More than 20 years|
|Withstand Exposure To||Alcohol 25% ammonium chloride petrochemical solvents hydrochloric acid water solvents sea water|