- Product Description
- The main Advantages
- Basic parameters
SAFE, RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE PIT TAGS FOR PETS, LIVESTOCK AND LAB ANIMALS
- Unsurpassed quality – fully automated manufacturing and direct-bonding technology ensure tag reliability
- Optimum operation – the highest out-of-box performance ratings in the industry, with no line-of-sight requirements
- Comprehensive portfolio – choose from a broad range of standard sizes and integrated chips, or customize to fit any application
- ISO 11784 and 11785 compliant
- Multiple IC options, including EM4305, Hitag S, FDX, HDX, Unique
- Bioglass capsules with parylene coating ensure optimal biocompatibility
- Unlimited resistance to water and chemical absorption
- Memory storage up to 2048 bits
- Custom sizes and programming available
One complete kit includes: glass tag + syringe + needle + sterilization + coating + barcode + numbers encoding. The product is packed separately and the syringe is sterilized by EO gas which is non-toxic harmless safe and reliable.
- Glass tube labels come in a variety of sizes similar to or even smaller than rice grains.
- The subcutaneous implantation of the glass tube label is simple and will not cause pain and irritation to livestock. Easy to operate.
- The subcutaneously implanted RFIDHY glass Tag can operate reliably for a long time thus minimizing the possibility of label removal and replacement due to failure or injury
- Information reading has strong transmission anti electromagnetic interference function and outstanding performance in underwater environment.
- The biocompatible glass package is adopted and the surface is coated with a movable biological coating (preaylene) which has no effect on animal physiology after innocuous implantation.
- The product is packaged independently the syringe is sterilized by E0 (ethylene oxide) sterile and anti allergic.
Benefits of Identifying Wildlife with RFIDHY PIT tags
Once the implant procedure is complete the animal will have permanent identification. This technology greatly improves animal identification and monitoring because:
- PIT tagging is a humane and accurate way to permanently identify animals in a captive or natural habitat.
- The implant procedure can be performed during mark and recapture studies medical evaluations and surgeries.
- PIT tagging wildlife in their natural habitats allows you to monitor individual growth rates movement patterns and longevity.
- PIT tagging wildlife can help curtail Illegal trade and poaching.
- PIT tagging wildlife adheres to CITES regulations that require positive animal identification for transport.
- Once implanted the RFIDHY PIT tag provides rapid error free identification that is virtually impossible to remove or alter.
|PIT Transponder Parameters|
|Protocol||ISO 11784/11785GB/T 20563-2006|
|Data Memory||512 bit/256 bit /192 bit RW|
|Dimension||Ø 2.12 x 12 mm|
|Optional Size||Ø1.25*7mm Ø1.4*8mm Ø3*13mm Ø3*15mm Ø4*22mm Ø4*30mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C - +85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - +90°C|
|Housing Material||Bio glass 8625Surface biological antiskid coating（ParylenePoly p-xylene) antibacterial antiallergic|
|Implanted Way||Subcutaneous tissue implantation / injection|
|Life Span||More than 20 years|
|Syringe & Packagin|
|Syringe Dimension||120mm x 10mm|
|sterilize||EO(ethylene oxide) gas disinfection|
|Packing Detail||It contains disposable syringe poly (p-xylene) - coated glass tube barcode label and sterilized packaging paper plastic bag|